- Do investing
- Enjoy a great vacation
- Real Estate
Barbados key advantage is that its small, it really easy to develop a small country and its GDP (Gross Domestic Product) or overall national income is really high compared with other large countries around the world that ofter go through recession to keep their heads above water......
- Clico
- Fortress Caribbean
- Barbados Stock Exchange
more..
My Sucesses
" When i first started out in the world of investing, I was always doubtful about using my money in something that was not sure. We all know that the investment markets are not always in our favour and anyone who invests wants to see returns, we always want the immediate result.
As I watched the maket for some time I recognised that in order for me to make a substantial gains on my investment I must invest in the long hall. With trail and error I decided that i would invest in a company called Bico, this was a ice-cream company in Barbados which had the best reputation in a quality product and it was fastly expanding.
I decided that i was going to invest in at least a year and i began to see an increase in the money i invested. In a years time my returns were up to 40% and with this confidence i moved on and began to challenge myself."
No comments:
Post a Comment